Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2006 Rav4 4wd 4 cylinder, while cruising on the highway suddenly the ABS lights turned on along with the check engine, VSC and airbag warning lights.

The obd scanner showed 5 errors regarding the ABS. The errors are C0200 , C1201 , C1223 , U0123 , U0124 , U0125

I tried changing the ABS module, but the same codes kept on showing!

Does anyone know what the issue could be ?!

· Super Moderator
12,896 Posts
Typically ABS, VSC codes are triggered by an faulty rear wheel speed sensor. But you need either an All-codes reader or the jumper method to determine that.

· Registered
17 Posts
I recently bought a 2006 Rav4 4wd 4 cylinder, while cruising on the highway suddenly the ABS lights turned on along with the check engine, VSC and airbag warning lights.

The obd scanner showed 5 errors regarding the ABS. The errors are C0200 , C1201 , C1223 , U0123 , U0124 , U0125

I tried changing the ABS module, but the same codes kept on showing!

Does anyone know what the issue could be ?!
I have the same codes every few years. Open the hood and remove the top connector to the engine control module right behind the battery. Wait one minute and plug back in. Your car will run rough for abut 25 miles until the computer relearns your driving habits. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.