Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? This is jst the begginings of the mods list. Next up is Cams, audi style Tail lights, JE pistons and rods, also looking into some tuning chips but all I can find are the ones for the diesel overseas.:frown

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks good. That is a real variance in mods - rods, pistons and cam and tail lights. How will you get an Audi tail light to fit or are you buying one made for a RAV but just looks like an Audi light?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a shop in Queens my friend knows who will do custom jobs for headlights and tail lights. Ill be getting that done soon. Right now i have custom color changing halos with the car as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
that's a nice front bumper piece. I know a lot of places in new York sells them. How much did you pay if you dnt mind me asking?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's a nice front bumper piece. I know a lot of places in new York sells them. How much did you pay if you dnt mind me asking?
I paid 450 with shipping for front and rear bumper from Japan, once the custom flowmaster dual exhaust is finished ill have the rear bumper installed as well.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I just keep reminding myself, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just keep reminding myself, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

If you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't post in the thread in the first place...just saying. :wink

·
Registered
129 Posts
Could you post some pictures of the car?Possibly a video?I'm in love with it!Also would you mind stating where you got the custom headlight/tailights/bumpers/ done?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could you post some pictures of the car?Possibly a video?I'm in love with it!Also would you mind stating where you got the custom headlight/tailights/bumpers/ done?
Hey sorry for the wait, but its snowing where i live and also, i decided ill make a video after i get the galaxy tab installed into my car in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What front bumper splitter is that? I tried to find it on Ebay (you mentioned in another thread) and can't seem to find it. Also, do you have a pic of the rear yet?

·
Registered
139 Posts
LED Lights

I really like the LED running lights on the 15/16's, but buying all new headlight assemblies is expensive and I don't know if they would use the same wiring harness. I saw a YouTube of a guy doing an install on aftermarket DRL's and fogs and the whole front end has to come off and a lot of messing around to get the wiring done. It would be nice to just unplug the existing DRL harness and plug it into a new LED strip. Why tear apart 1/2 the interior and mess with the wiring?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts