Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

I'm planning to swap my steering wheel with leather steering wheel coming from 2015 CAMRY or Corolla,

can someone let me know if this is possible?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You going for the gear shift knob also? You will have to post pictures on how it looks.
I'm still waiting for someone who can confirn if this is possible. I will be looking for leather steering wheel with paddle switch.

I wish that someone will point me to any link who did this .

Thanks

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I've been on this forum for a long time ('09 RAV 4) and I never read about anyone swapping steering wheels. Doesn't mean it can't be done!

Good luck. ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
You going for the gear shift knob also? You will have to post pictures on how it looks.
No, I'll just be doing the steering wheel itself. I grabbed one of the last ones from Amazon with prime (with black thread) and it'll be here Tuesday. I'll get it done Wednesday morning and get back with pictures soon after.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I'll just be doing the steering wheel itself. I grabbed one of the last ones from Amazon with prime (with black thread) and it'll be here Tuesday. I'll get it done Wednesday morning and get back with pictures soon after.
please post a picture once installed. thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I posted a thread on it and you can check it out here:

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/124-4-4-interior/215546-diy-leather-wrapped-steering-wheel.html#post2014730

I'm still waiting for someone who can confirn if this is possible. I will be looking for leather steering wheel with paddle switch.

I wish that someone will point me to any link who did this .

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts