Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchase an LED Strip light for the SUV, the wires are pretty simple to hook up, but hooking it up to the front turn signal I do not know which color is the turn signal???? on the driver side colors are Green, Yellow, and Blk/Wht as for the passenger side colors are Purple, Blue, and Wht. I know that Wht and Blk bacically are the ground and the rest I'm clueless. I went on line to search for answers seems like no one is posting this problems and even looking up manuals on line and found nothing, and I'm really frustrated. If anyone has an answer or can be any help. I really want to thank you in advance for the help......again thank you

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have no idea. I would jump the wires to the battery and see what lights up. Probably quicker than waiting for an answer here.

I think I misunderstood your question. If you are questioning the color code in the car wiring, jumping a light to the connector wire would work. Turn the parking light on and find out which lead is hot. The other is obviously the turn signal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts