Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota RAV4 GXL AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just bought rav4 gxl awd. Totally new to this. thinking about any accessories to add. Already checked with toyota for cross bars and weather shields. Any other recommendations? And stores to check other than ordering from toyota in NZ?
Appreciate your help. Thanks all

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 LE
394 Posts
Welcome! what all are you looking to do with the rav? Theres tons of different stuff, from lowered to lifted

Reactions: kas

·
Registered
2022 Toyota RAV4 GXL AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! what all are you looking to do with the rav? Theres tons of different stuff, from lowered to lifted
Thank you☺ I just wanted to add few because it looks so plain lol and also thinking like must have accessories. I have listed down some like,
Cross bars
First aid kit
Fire extinguisher
Weather shields
Cargo liner rubber
body side molding
Side steps ( still thinking about this haha)
window tint

i really wanted to have leather seats but looks like toyota can’t change it now :(

Really appreciate any help.
Thank you

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
1,508 Posts
Hi all,
Just bought rav4 gxl awd. Totally new to this. thinking about any accessories to add. Already checked with toyota for cross bars and weather shields. Any other recommendations? And stores to check other than ordering from toyota in NZ?
Appreciate your help. Thanks all
CarTrimHome mostly caters to those in the US but you might find some stuff on their web site. Cartrimhome | Car Accessories,Car Trim,Chrome Accessories & Trim

Here in the US, many of our dealers sell genuine Toyota accessories at a discount on the dealers web site; you might try that.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 LE
394 Posts
You can get an aftermarket leather kit from Katzkins! You can try to install it yourself or have a shop do it. Keep in mind that they sell through their distributers, so as far as cost goes id talk to their upholstery shops vs going off of their shown price

Thank you☺ I just wanted to add few because it looks so plain lol and also thinking like must have accessories. I have listed down some like,
Cross bars
First aid kit
Fire extinguisher
Weather shields
Cargo liner rubber
body side molding
Side steps ( still thinking about this haha)
window tint

i really wanted to have leather seats but looks like toyota can’t change it now :(

Really appreciate any help.
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts