Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Toyota website has been updated for the RAV4.3. Check out the RAV4 microsite and accessories section. The RAV4.3 looks less bland with some of those accessories on it.

www.toyota.com.au

·
Registered
167 Posts
Can't wait for those side-step bars to be available!! They make the RAV look so much better than it already does. Tried to get the dealer to order them for me so I could roll the cost into the loan but they didn't even have pricing info yet on them.

N

·
0 Posts
I'd like to get that clear hood protector. Looks better than a black one. Also the "Nudge bar" looks cool.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Almost hate to bring this up... but DAMN... I wish Toyota would offer this in the US :roll:

Looks like the Aussies also get a nice cargo mat option -->

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks like the same side steps most of us already have on our 4.2.

Considering everywhere else in the world except North America would be getting a shorter wheelbase, I assume that same side step would now also work on the 4.3

*fingers crossed*

C

·
0 Posts
Mohit said:
The Toyota website has been updated for the RAV4.3. Check out the RAV4 microsite and accessories section. The RAV4.3 looks less bland with some of those accessories on it.

www.toyota.com.au

Wow!! Look at those leather seats!! I am SO jealous! they look SO perfect! I think I'm going to get silver after looking at how sporty it looks with that surfboard and side step and bull bar.

S

·
0 Posts
Faraz said:
Looks like the same side steps most of us already have on our 4.2.

Considering everywhere else in the world except North America would be getting a shorter wheelbase, I assume that same side step would now also work on the 4.3

*fingers crossed*
short wheelbase still is longer than before... i doubt same ones would work...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've also noticed that North American versions come with an integrated headunit making it difficult, if not impossible, to replace....

however, is the pics above, you can see what looks like a normal double DIN headunit. This would be easy to replace/upgrade as some after market brands produce Double DIN headunits.......or it could be replaced with a Single DIN, plus a CD drawer or something.

2 more weeks before release in Trinidad :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts