Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into a Japanese bookstore in Japantown of SF and I was flipping through the car magazines and I found a picture of the new RAV4 thats coming out this November.
Right now the pics are on my cell phone and I am looking for that stupid SD card reader. I'll have the pix up in a moment.

Imagine the front like a Scion tC, pretty much imagine a Scion tC styled SUV.
The magazine was published for August of this year!!!! and I was only able to make out some of the words and characters, which says it'll be out this November.

I'll have the pix up soon... it only shows the front, no back pictures.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the wait is killing me.... *waits patiently*

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a picture of my phone which had the picture from the magazine, I gave up looking for that stupid SD reader!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i resized and posted em up! :D
but I can't find my SD reader.... :(

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
copy and paste my email address. You finally have pics and its not working noo!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would be a lot clear if it was straight from my phone.....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure about it yet. Very blurry pics. But It definatley looks nothing like what I expected it to! It looks very original! I can't wait until I see more pics! It does look more beefy and muscular now.

In case he runs out of bandwith i put some pics up on my webpage.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for posting these jdmrav4. For sure nothing like all the other fake pictures so far.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like the floor is lowered. I hope not.

I can't stand FORD advertising ESCAPE....... "It is a 100% SUV"

BECAUSE, I want RAV to stay SUV too,,,, not a higher MATRIX.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Looks good. I'd definitely be interested in the RAV if it looked something like that. The RAV became less SUV-like in the 2001 redesign so it wouldn't surprise me if Toyota continued making it into more of a crossover for 2006, especially with the FJ Cruiser on the horizon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts