Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do the Factory All weather floor mats for the 2006 Rav4 only come in black? I want some but i dont really want black.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have them and I don't think they look bad in our gray interior. Better than I thought they would, at least.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joshi said:
I have them and I don't think they look bad in our gray interior. Better than I thought they would, at least.
In some pictures they look black, and in others they look somewhat dark gray. Since you own them, are they more black or dark gray?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
They just redeign the winter mats for the 06 RAV, they are much better looking than the 05 version and better quality too.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'll never regret owning them even if they're dark. You can hold out and see if they offer other colors in time. Look at the accessories on other Toyotas and see if they do colors for them. I just can remember but I had both the cloth and the all-weather for winter in my Tundra. They were medium gray and looked inconspicuous. I thought they were great and trapped all the debris. Would you rather in a few years have stained / old looking color-matched carpets or all-weather dark mats that will hold up?
Again, you won't regret them.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right now i have a cheap set i got for 25 dollars at auto zone..... I am waiting to see if they come out with a different color or i may just buy them any way. I had the set i have now in my corolla so i just transfered them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like the all-weather mats. It'd be nice if they had a little more coverage up near the gas pedal, but overall no complaints. And they don't smell at all. I had hexomats in another car that smelled so bad -- really awful chemical smell -- after months and failed attempts to get rid of it that I am not using them any more. What a ripoff. The husky's that I replaced them with smell too, but much more subtle and inoffensive; I expect it will wear off in a few weeks. The toyota mats didn't smell from day one. The black bothered me at first, but now that I have them I like them and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I'm getting a black cargo liner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts