Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... I realize there might be a speculator market for collectible items like sales brochures... But $24.95 + $4.95 shipping for the brochure of a vehicle that just went on sale two months ago?!?!?

I guess he's counting on some poor sap that doesn't know that he can get a brochure for free from his local Toyota dealer or order one, once again for free, from Toyota's website...

Capitalism at its worst... :evil:

M

·
0 Posts
If a person really wanted one wouln't they just go to the dealer and get one.....not pay $25

C

·
0 Posts
that's just crazy... why would people buy a brochure from him? ...especially when they can get one from me for a rock bottom price of only $20.95+1.95 shipping! :lol: :wink:

S

·
0 Posts
Wow that's just crazy. However it was incredibly hard to get one when I tried, 3 dealers didn't have any over a period of months. Doesn't make sense to me, you'd think Toyota would want the literature out there as much as possible but it isnt' the case around here!

Did eventually get one from the place I bought ours, though. Anyone looking to buy? :D

R

·
0 Posts
Hmmm...I wonder how much I could get for Mini Cooper brochures?

I am a college instructor and teach Graphic Communication. When we went to our local Auto Show a few weeks ago, I stopped by the Mini Cooper area, and I told the sales gal I was teaching my class brochures at the moment. I explained how I have always loved their brochures and use them as examples for my students to think "out of the box." So, she gave me a big package of them to pass out to my students! LOL!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts