Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
mensajero said:
Hay Scotty love your pictures. Reminds me of the beaches in PR :D
You mean your beaches in PR have RAV4s and other SUVs flying around; and to think the beaches here in Hawaii only have sunbathing tourists!!! :lol:

Now we know the true reason why you are turbocharging your RAV Mensagero! :shock:

·
Registered
396 Posts
whoops, forgot it wasn't on the first page. I'm not sure how I can do a direct link to that page as clicking on the link doesn't bring up a url for that page. Anyways, to get there after going to the main page from Scott's first link. Look and click on the Foto's heading from the left side bar menu.. Then look on the middle of that page of fotos for a rav4 clip link that should look something like this: Flimpje RAV 4 klik hier. Enjoy.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man i love that low roar that RAv has. Think of the modifications they had to make to that RAV's engine bay to fit that V8 in there, it hurts to think about it.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Have you all been following the RAV4 standings :?: :!:

Stage 4 - 107th
Stage 5 - 71st
Stage 6 - 67th
Stage 7 - 18th :!:

For a current overall standing of 20th :!: 8)

Go (Lexus) RAV4 :!:

·
Registered
10,305 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
Have you all been following the RAV4 standings :?: :!:

Stage 4 - 107th
Stage 5 - 71st
Stage 6 - 67th
Stage 7 - 18th :!:

For a current overall standing of 20th :!: 8)

Go (Lexus) RAV4 :!:
Impressive :!: , remember these dudes are running against the best in the world.. This can mean more to use then you guys think. This position, or lets say effort, well, the world will make notice. They might think twice when they say RAV4orce.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's the famed toyota dependibilty keeping that thing going I'm sure.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well done to the guys at AD Sport then came in 25th overall on a tough and sad Dakar.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
here here thats a good result

but your are quite correct its been a very sad and tragic dakar this year

our thoughs are with the familes of the comptitors lost

1 - 20 of 21 Posts