Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there's a company that makes or is going to make RAV4 grill lights that fill into the grill? (The 4 hexagon holes on the upper grill).
I know that there are ones for the Tacoma that fit into the grill, but just wondering if there's anyone made for the RAV4 yet.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daytime running lights for just above it
US $48.65 | For Toyota RAV4 2019 2020 Yellow Turn Signal Function 1 2V Car DRL LED Daytime Running Light Automobile Cover Decoration Light
I saw those, but unfortunately not what I'm looking for. :cry:

·
Registered
287 Posts
The grill leds have become a fairly common add on to pickups of various years and makes. Maybe try searching among pickup products. I can’t imagine many of those trucks have those lights vehicle specific.

·
Registered
'19 Rav4 XLE Hybrid--Magnetic Gray Metallic
173 Posts
I’m also interested in the raptor style lights for my rav4. I’d love to find some that are white led to match the headlights

·
Registered
209 Posts
I don’t think Taco is going to design lights for factory grills but rather offer a new grill that’s compatible with their raptor grille lights.

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium
96 Posts
I got some off amazon. Easy install just need an add-a-fuse and a ground ring.

Here's them installed:

·
Registered
11 Posts

Here's them installed:
View attachment 154954
Looks awesome. For a newbie that never worked with fuses is there a guide you followed?

·
Registered
315 Posts

Here's them installed:
View attachment 154954
Did those require mods? Looking for some that snaps in like tacoma pro grille. Wished I know 3D printing.

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium
96 Posts
Did those require mods? Looking for some that snaps in like tacoma pro grille. Wished I know 3D printing.
They're just kind of wedged into the holes of the grille. No mounting bracket needed if you have the same grille

1 - 20 of 38 Posts