Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm working on a design that adapts the 2016+ Tacoma raptor lights to the grille. No drilling required and they fit very snug. Let me know if interested! They should be available on Etsy soon.

Photo shows 1 prototype version insert installed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are you taking orders? If so, count me in as your 1st buyer. Thanks
Not quite yet, but they are in production currently. I should have a listing posted this week with a discount code available for members of this forum. I'll be sure to let you know both the link and discount code when they're available!

·
Registered
21 Posts
It occurred
That would be awesome. Thanks and Happy New Year..
It occurred to me I never updated this thread. Here's the post for my inserts. Feel free to message me for a discount code if interested!

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 XLE Premium
16 Posts
factor4.co has similar one.
I got one from them and installed it last week.
You guys can check it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got some off amazon. Easy install just need an add-a-fuse and a ground ring.

Here's them installed:
View attachment 154954
do you have a tutorial? having trouble installing them

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got some off amazon. Easy install just need an add-a-fuse and a ground ring.

Did you ground them to the battery? I had a problem where the start stop sensor malfunctioned from grounding it to the battery any idea what it could be?

Here's them installed:
View attachment 154954

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also got the factor4.co lights for my 2019 LE Hybrid and I like them. They tell you to wire them to the ignition which I didn’t really like but I also ended up installing some fog lights from dynamic diodes and wires the power to those. So when I turn my dogs on the grill lights turn on.

The only thing i don’t really like is now there are the three different colors in the front.
Install was very easy for both.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I also got the factor4.co lights for my 2019 LE Hybrid and I like them. They tell you to wire them to the ignition which I didn’t really like but I also ended up installing some fog lights from dynamic diodes and wires the power to those. So when I turn my dogs on the grill lights turn on.

The only thing i don’t really like is now there are the three different colors in the front.
Install was very easy for both.
I'm not going even to ask and just assume you meant fogs since "D" and "F" are right next to each other on the keyboard :eek:

Reactions: daewond3r
21 - 38 of 38 Posts