Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone disappointed the orange, red and (cancelled?) dark blue aren't available?

Are they coming?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am not sure what it is in the US, but here in Canada we have 5 choices. White, Grey, Silver, Black and Electric Blue. It's unfortunate as the 2016 RAV4 Hybrid's design looks great but the colours are just like everything else on the road (with the exception of blue). Hopefully, next year red will come back and Toyota changes up the colours.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep the US gets the same. One colour: blue. Technically the other 4 are shades of the greyscale.

Is there likely to be more colors added later? I'm new to how they handle this sort of release of colors and options.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
For the sake of accuracy there are two different whites. Super White on the XLE and Blizzard Pearl on the Limited.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I don't want to dance in the wind hoping for a red one and it never happening.

Equally if it turns out they just have a delay due to the floods I can wait a few months.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I guess I don't want to dance in the wind hoping for a red one and it never happening.

Equally if it turns out they just have a delay due to the floods I can wait a few months.
The flooding happened long after the hybrid went into production. It had no effect on the colors available.

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
If I want a specific spec and color, am I gonna have to pay full sticker price?
Where are you located? Inventory in CA has been very limited for the hybrid but that may be starting to improve. Color isn't going to affect price as much as just the availability.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pricing depends upon your location and regional inventory. Here in New York you should not have to pay MSRP- you should be able to get close to an invoice deal, or better, and the dealership should be able to find your choice of options. Last time I checked the "electric blue" was the only difficult to get paint color...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Silicon Valley. You can imagine the wait times I'm sure ������

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in the same and it took me a while to get the color I wanted (white), about two weeks and would have to be pre-contracted. The blue/silver is more available though. I purchased mine through Fremont, avoid Capital.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in the same and it took me a while to get the color I wanted (white), about two weeks and would have to be pre-contracted. The blue/silver is more available though. I purchased mine through Fremont, avoid Capital.
Would like to know why you avoid Capitol? They have the option to retrim the car in Catzkin leather which is appealing to us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts