Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
links at end of video to continued commercial storyline

there is a handful of other commercials out there, but these are better in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
As long as they don't TV broadcast this during U.S. football games and provide yet another excuse for interrupting the games . . .:wink

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as they don't TV broadcast this during U.S. football games and provide yet another excuse for interrupting the games . . .:wink
How about when your game is scheduled to come on, but you miss the entire 1st quarter which is/was an amazing game all because the station continued to broadcast the previous game that was a blowout throughout the entire game....arg!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Through that commercial, Toyota just called indirectly muscle car owners a bunch of meatheads. :surprise

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
How about when your game is scheduled to come on, but you miss the entire 1st quarter which is/was an amazing game all because the station continued to broadcast the previous game that was a blowout throughout the entire game....arg!

Yep - and if there weren't so many commercials during games including blowouts they wouldn't take so long to play and those games which follow would be viewable in their entirety!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lately I see a lot of cool Toyota commercials but none of them on the Rav4 Hybrid. Are they not keeping up with the demand or is there not enough interest for the hybrid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
I think the Hybrid sells itself, the local dealer has no 2016 Hybrids in stock, they normally had 6-12 until the new models came out, they have 9 2017s now, I think all the ads are pushing 2016 inventory which is all other models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts