Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, here is my brand new Rav4 Hybrid AWD. The color are Bronze.
Have recently changed the fog light bulbs to led. Image1465238162.290798.jpg
Image1465238189.083516.jpg
Image1465238203.458718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
Love the front end of the "Euro-Rav". Looks like a cross between the hybrid we have in North America and the SE non hybrid version we also have. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Love the front end of the "Euro-Rav". Looks like a cross between the hybrid we have in North America and the SE non hybrid version we also have. Congrats and welcome to the forum!
I don't notice any difference in the front end from any of the North American 2016s.

Edit: nevermind yes I do notice a difference. A more prominent chin and more open lower grill. Does look good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking car. I like the color of your Rav. what color is your interior?

Thanks. I have the black interior, fabric.
The trim level is called Active S. I think it is almost the same as your xle?! Maybe.
- BI Led headlights
- Navigation
- Powered liftgate
- lane assist
- Adaptive Cruise
- Sign recognition
- Parking assist front/back and reverse cam.

++++
But only 17" hybrid design wheels, I have them on the winter wheels. Have 17" on both winter and summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congratulations, I like the color!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like mine, steep price difference tho seems I did pay 90 000kr or so less if You did pay around the list price 435 600Nkr, (not that much differece in currency value now since the decline for Nkr this spring), I got mine for close to 340 000Skr but I haven't got navigation in my Active AWD.
Lycka till granne (nabo) , fin (pen) bil!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also prefer the Euro version of the front grill. It seems more seamless with the rest of the car. I wonder if we could swap out that bottom section?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts