Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pretty disappointed when I hit my horn the other day. I was really expecting something more substantial, from a vehicle this size. I replaced my Prius horns, with two Toyota standard models, and it made all the difference. I never thought my Prius got much respect, but at least it didn't squeak anymore.

Anyone else think the horn is weak? I was trying to find what Toyota offered as an upgrade, as far as horns go.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was pretty disappointed when I hit my horn the other day. I was really expecting something more substantial, from a vehicle this size. I replaced my Prius horns, with two Toyota standard models, and it made all the difference. I never thought my Prius got much respect, but at least it didn't squeak anymore.

Anyone else think the horn is weak? I was trying to find what Toyota offered as an upgrade, as far as horns go.
Many have used horns from the Camry, plug and play but the 2016 horns are somewhat of a challenge to get to.

See this thread for some insight.

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/232633-changing-out-2016-rav4-horns.html

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Many have used horns from the Camry, plug and play but the 2016 horns are somewhat of a challenge to get to."

Thank you for sharing that link! Certainly makes my job much easier. I need to get on that.

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts