Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a search this week and finally some RAV4 Hybrid SE are showing up with pictures. Of course on the Toyota website you still cannot build a Hybrid SE. If the SE was available when I purchased mine I would have gone that route.

I have attached the spec sheet for one so you can get an idea for pricing.

Link to www.cars.com

Attachments

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
I did a search this week and finally some RAV4 Hybrid SE are showing up with pictures. Of course on the Toyota website you still cannot build a Hybrid SE. If the SE was available when I purchased mine I would have gone that route.

It is clear they have raised prices, for 2017. The model shown here, is very close to the same price, as the RAV4 Limited, with the Technology Package.

·
Registered
229 Posts

Link to www.cars.com
Have to say I agree with you I wish this had come out before I bought mine but I still love mine:smile

·
Registered
RAV4 HV Limited, Prius Prime Advanced
2,089 Posts
A loaded SE is the same as a Limited except for the suspension and cosmetics. I doubt the SE HV has a different transmission setup like the gas model does. I agree the SE is a more attractive model.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 Hybrid Limited
192 Posts
The local dealer will be getting some in early December, and I plan to have a serious look at one. You can build an SE on the Canadian website now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Arrggg! What I wanted was the SE, hybrid, in the Hot Lava. Oh well. I still like my Magnetic Gray Metallic Limited. I wonder is the aftermarket will produce some of the SE bits that might be compatible? Specifically the honeycomb grills.

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Odd looking is polite, I think they're fugly. >:D
I know, what makes wheels attractive, is very subjective, but I have never liked this design, even though, they are very popular on a number of different vehicle brands, right now. My preference, does not include the black accents. The Limited wheels, are my idea of really nice looking.

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
My Rav4 SE Hybrid picked up about 20days ago...
(ugh... my 3rd try or so at trying to upload pictures!)
Great photos. Thanks. The white really stands out, and you have it looking great. I hope you enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts