Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just signed with Dealer for a 2021 hybrid LE, waiting time 4-6 week. dealer even did not ask for deposit, weird. I feel the the time may be much longer. Anybody get the new car delivered recently and how long you wait for it?
i ordered my lst week and they saidit would be delivered on the 29th. I just picked it up today and it came fresh off the truck. RAV4 hybrid XLE in lunar rock. Nothing special in it otherwise. I have the normal 7” touch screen and very basic backup camera.

i am coming from a pickup truck so it takes a little getting used too, but i really like it.

·
Registered
2021 Rav 4 Hybrid XSE
129 Posts
I ordered mine (Hybrid XSE) on April 5th and the sales Manager told me end of April or early May. With talk of part shortages and the like I have a feeling I will be waiting longer.. I really hate waiting, lol

·
Registered
2021 Rav 4 Hybrid XSE
129 Posts
Did you get your vehicle ?
Basically a few days after I phoned them and they said it would be delayed they phoned me on a Saturday and indicated it would be in the upcoming week or the next. I picked it up on May 8th :)
So was more or less just a month wait, perhaps I got lucky in life for a change, lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
We put a down payment end of June on a 2021 XLE Hybrid (ruby flare pearl) and were told a 2 month wait, around August 27th Sept 4th. Then that was pushed to Sept 15h. And now the dealership tells us they don't know when and they'll let us know when they have some information. This is getting really frustrating. Hopefully our 2003 Chrysler Sebring holds up, seems like every time I take it out it makes new noises, I really don't want to put anymore money into it.

·
Registered
2021 rav4 xle hybrid
6 Posts
on August 4th 2021 i put a deposit on xle hybrid (1st choice blueprint) or magnetic grey if they get sooner. I was told about 3 to 6 months but could get lucky I was 23rd in line and 4 weeks later I was 16th in line I will call next week when it will be 8 weeks wait to see where I'm at.
Im in Montreal north shore

·
Registered
2021 rav4 xle hybrid
6 Posts
How much over msrp dealers are gauging nowadays? I mean with all things considered like extra fees, extra accessories etc.
My dealer gave me the msrp price no gauging but that is here in Quebec Canada
I have heard of gauging in the 🇺🇸 but not in Canada
If you get gauging change dealers

·
Registered
16 Posts
My dealer gave me the msrp price no gauging but that is here in Quebec Canada
I have heard of gauging in the 🇺🇸 but not in Canada
If you get gauging change dealers
Wow, and not even extra accessories added in? That sounds like paradise, especially during chip shortage. I believe you, it's just really surprising.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We put a down payment end of June on a 2021 XLE Hybrid (ruby flare pearl) and were told a 2 month wait, around August 27th Sept 4th. Then that was pushed to Sept 15h. And now the dealership tells us they don't know when and they'll let us know when they have some information. This is getting really frustrating. Hopefully our 2003 Chrysler Sebring holds up, seems like every time I take it out it makes new noises, I really don't want to put anymore money into it.
Did you receive it yet ? Even i ordered somewhere in June and was supposed to get it in September and today when I showed up at the dealership they said they are not sure whats happening with Hybrid and not sure when they will receive it . As per their system it says delivery was supposed to be on September 29th and they have no updates till now

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, and not even extra accessories added in? That sounds like paradise, especially during chip shortage. I believe you, it's just really surprising.
Im in the Kitchener area in Ontario. I got my XSE in middle of July and put in the order in middle of May. So 8 weeks or so to arrive. My dealer here gave me $1500 off the MSRP and $300 gas card as well. Really happy with the dealer. One of the best ones i have ever dealt with. So far, very happy with the XSE Hybrid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im in the Kitchener area in Ontario. I got my XSE in middle of July and put in the order in middle of May. So 8 weeks or so to arrive. My dealer here gave me $1500 off the MSRP and $300 gas card as well. Really happy with the dealer. One of the best ones i have ever dealt with. So far, very happy with the XSE Hybrid.
A lot changed since July unfortunately. You got lucky. Now due to chip shortage inventory is more scarce, waiting times increased and getting RAV4 below msrp is considered very lucky, almost rare. Hybrids even more so.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Although I am in the US, here is my experience. I placed a special order for an XLE Premium hybrid at the end of May and received it at the end of August. I paid MSRP minus $750 Costco discount. As a special order, I was able to specify the exterior color (Blue Print) and interior color (Nutmeg) and all the additional options and accessories that I wanted.

With the latest problems with production, I feel very fortunate that I was able to get exactly what I wanted in such a short time and less than MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I signed deal in early Aug 2021 for XSE Hybrid 2021 in Bramtpon, Ontario with delivery timeline between Nov and Dec. Dealership told me recently the order was accepted by factory but I will get 2022 model instead. They didnt mentioned any timeline though.

·
Registered
NC '19 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package
1,757 Posts
I signed deal in early Aug 2021 for XSE Hybrid 2021 in Bramtpon, Ontario with delivery timeline between Nov and Dec. Dealership told me recently the order was accepted by factory but I will get 2022 model instead. They didnt mentioned any timeline though.

Just pay attention to the changes they make to the '22 as they sometimes delete a feature that was standard last year.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts