Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this article out....

http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,,1369-1372_1619327,00.html

Trust me. If the next RAV4 looks anything like this future Toyota truck concept, I don't care if I have to put my wife and kids on welfare, I am gettin' it.................. Damn it... where is September?

I talked to my dealer today and "Courtney" stated that the RAV may be hitting the lot at the very end of AUGUST....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Whoa, RAV4EVR! Hold your horses!

I'm sure your family would have something to say about the lower standard of living :wink: , especially since it's based on a short, short blurb from last November. :roll:

That concept shot has some sweet side mirrors, though. 8)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REALLY LIKE IT....

RAV4EVR said:
Check this article out....

http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,,1369-1372_1619327,00.html

Trust me. If the next RAV4 looks anything like this future Toyota truck concept, I don't care if I have to put my wife and kids on welfare, I am gettin' it.................. Damn it... where is September?

I talked to my dealer today and "Courtney" stated that the RAV may be hitting the lot at the very end of AUGUST....
.....like the "more off-road ability" etc. ......however I really DONT like the "bigger" part.....if it happens to be SIGNIFICANTLY longer than the current one, it will NOT interest me ONE BIT

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! i'm new to this forum.........but i read you frequently :wink:

i'm not sure for the "off-road" capabilities of the future rav4, because there will be the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser (launch for 2006 debut i think) for that. I Think they will keep the rav4 more civilized

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sebas1430 said:
I Think they will keep the RAV4 more civilized
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome... Enjoy the company of nice people here...

At this moment, everybody is in dead silence waiting on the next generation RAV. About a month and a week later, this place will be swarming with pros and cons about the new RAV.

As far as I am concerned, if it says TOYOTA on it, I will kiss it to death...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts