Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAV4 is being evaluated on Motorweek on Speed at 10:30pm EST tonite. This is probably a repeat, but I thought some might be interested.........
Sorry about the short notice, but I just saw it on the sched....

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was expecting a 2005 review, but it was the new 2006 RAV.
I just checked the 4.3 threads and Becky had already posted times, and she recorded a previous showing of it. Check the 4.3 threads for where Becky is hosting her recording, if you missed Motorweek........

The prices(US) the show quoted for RAVs, was enough to make me cry, when I consider what I paid for my Chili Plus under Toyota Canada's Access program............... :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
422 Posts
FYI, for those who don't get Speed and/or whose PBS station doesn't showing Motorweek, I'm in the process of re-uploading the mpeg of the segment now, as the first upload apparently reached its limit.

I tried to use the Google video thing, but it hates me. :roll: I can log into Google video, but I can't log into it via the Google video uploader software, which of course is required to use the service. I checked the FAQ and the only suggestion was to turn off my protective software and try again...which I did to no avail. Weird.

Anyway, I'm using a different free file service that I've used in the past and has worked well for me. I'll post the link in the 4.3 section when it's done uploading. One thing about these free file services, uploads take HOURS longer than they should, so I usually do them overnight. I've found that to be true across the board with all the free file services I've ever tried. Downloads on the other hand take a normal amount of time. But check the 4.3 section sometime Tuesday morning (U.S. time) and the link should be there.

Becky

·
Registered
422 Posts
Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning...whatever. :wink: I had technical difficulties so it didn't get uploaded again until this morning.

Zoomie also has it on the Google video service and there's a link to that in the 4.3 section, and I posted a new link too because it looked like some people couldn't access the Google one for some reason.

Anyway, hopefully everyone can get it one way or the other now!

Becky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts