Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one at the supermarket yesterday, looked brand new and I didn't realize this was a model? How does it compare to the XLE and Limited? Is it one step above? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just amazed there is another trim level! :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw one at the supermarket yesterday, looked brand new and I didn't realize this was a model? How does it compare to the XLE and Limited? Is it one step above? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just amazed there is another trim level! :)
Step up from limited 2 steps from SE and 3 steps from XLE. Differences from limited on 17' from what I recall. Homelink mirror , premium jbl Nav(premium navigation audio standard on limited) , smartsense fob detection on all doors(front doors on limited) , foot activated power lift gate(power lift gate standard on limited) and 3d birds eye view and platinum badges floor mats and door Sill Protectors.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Factory heated steering wheel too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Boo hoo, not in the U. S.

That sucks! Was going to mention it may be a regional thing.
Up here in the cold north it's a nice must have. Glad we didn't have to go Platinum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not really needed here in Atlanta but I used to enjoy it on the chilly nights when I get off at 2am.

Do you also get the heated wiper park area on the SE in Canada?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not really needed here in Atlanta but I used to enjoy it on the chilly nights when I get off at 2am.

Do you also get the heated wiper park area on the SE in Canada?

We did indeed. Another reason to sway us up to the SE

·
Registered
170 Posts
Step up from limited 2 steps from SE and 3 steps from XLE. Differences from limited on 17' from what I recall. Homelink mirror , premium jbl Nav(premium navigation audio standard on limited) , smartsense fob detection on all doors(front doors on limited) , foot activated power lift gate(power lift gate standard on limited) and 3d birds eye view and platinum badges floor mats and door Sill Protectors.

The Mrs. was also looking at the Platinum, great looking interior as well. I do have the color brochure with all the specs, if anybody is interested send me a PM and I scan it and send it to you. Also, comes with heated steering wheel, 18 inch wheels, heated mirrors, and the high tech warning systems, hands free and adjustable liftgate, ambient footwell lighting. Do we need all of this? Maybe not but it is all cool stuff.

BTW, only 4 exterior colors, but the Blizzard Pearl looks great. Waiting for the 2018's to come out, although they say not much will change.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, that's good to hear. Did you own a RAV4 before you bought one?
Actually, no lol. I am still very new to toyota's I switched everything over to toyota's about a year and a half ago. We have a 2016 SE with the advanced tech pack, a 2016 Corolla S Premium, and we love both of those so I figured I would take the plunge on another RAV. Was about to buy a new Lexus NX but the RAV actually had more features for less money

·
Registered
35 Posts
Recently bought the LTD with Tech package. That picks up the camera that the PLAT has.

One of the differences with the PLAT is that the lower trim is the same color as the car, vs being different with others (black/grey). We actually prefer the different trim so stayed away from the plat. And, you pay a pretty penny for some nice fluff.

As to the color brochure and what exactly is included. If you go to Toyota.com you can download the brochure and see what is included with each trim level and package.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies! I didn't realize this was already such a popular model. Really, really love the look and styling of them

·
Registered
202 Posts
I tried to get into a Platinum but the dealer wouldnt budge on the price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts