Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome. Thread below has some historical trends of dealers with highest volumes. Might help you target your search. It hasn’t been updated in a few months but should be directionally accurate.

Just read your request! Check Toyota dealers in Maine, New Hampshire, Mass. and Vermont. I purchased mine in Vermont. I live in New Hampshire and had two dealers call me that they had one in stock when I purchased mine. I used CarGuru to locate the dealer who sold me my Artic White Se model with the weather package and no above sticker price. The dealer was in Putney Vermont and it was Faith Toyota. But dealers in Maine called me they had at least one in stock. There is a dealer in Portland Maine right near the airport. I don’t know if they have a mark-up on the car but Vermont did not.
Good luck! We love ours but have discovered a cold day really effects the charge on the traction battery from a high of 57 EV miles in summer, down to 39 EV miles at 40 deg charge in my garage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.