Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Prime XSE, former Prime SE [sold]
566 Posts
Greetings, all! Just joined. We currently own a RAV4 Hybrid (2019) and we're looking to go after a new (2021 or 2022) RAV4 Prime -- with the SE (basic) version preferred. Willing to fly pretty much anywhere in the continental U.S. and drive it back to Colorado (as I've done previously when buying a Prius Prime). Does anyone know of a place (dealership? state?) where they are available for purchase and/or they might be plentiful? I'm going to admit I'm naive here - although I'm aware of the shortages, chip issues, etc.Thanks in advance!
Welcome. Thread below has some historical trends of dealers with highest volumes. Might help you target your search. It hasn’t been updated in a few months but should be directionally accurate.

·
Registered
2021 Prime XSE, former Prime SE [sold]
566 Posts
I am also looking for a SE trim. Looking to trade in my Clarity PHEV 2020.
I am based out of Southern California. Do I also have a better chance to get a SE trim out of state ,like from North east, or just keep calling California dealers and join in their waiting lists ?
Encourage you to cast a net as broad as possible. They're out there. Besides checking the volume thread I linked above, read through the official prices paid thread to get a sense of where folks are getting them from (some with shorter waits).

Also, on your trade, check the online used retailers (Vroom, Carvana, Carmax). You might be pleasantly surprised what the value of your Clarity is on a straight sale, might be far more than a trade (even accounting for the sales tax you eat).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.