Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,133 Posts
This is worthy of a sticky.

·
Registered
8,576 Posts
I don't find more info on the Spec Sheet for my '11 RAV V6 than is on the new vehicle window sticker and in the Owner's Manual when I bought the vehicle, but for purchasers of used RAVS it may well be useful.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,756 Posts
This is worthy of a sticky.
I was going to make this thread a sticky but it has some problems. When I click on the US 2008 link, I get a spec sheet for a Canadian 2002 model. And while all of the Canadian spec sheets are from Toyota, most of the US spec sheets are links to Edmunds pages. Any of those links could change or even go away without notice. I need to find the official Toyota spec sheets and upload them to the R4W server, so we will always have a copy.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Attached are some technical specifications and documents for the USA 2011 and 2012 RAV4, which I downloaded when I first bought mine.

View attachment RAV4_Major_Technical_Specifications.pdf

View attachment 2012_RAV4_Product_Information.pdf

View attachment 2011_RAV4_Warranty_and_Maintenance_Guide.pdf

View attachment 2011_RAV4_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf

:thumbs_up:

I also have the 2011 and 2012 USA brochures which also have many technical specs at the end, but which are also about 2.5 MB in size each and as such R4W won't let me upload them because they're too big (> the 1.95 MB limit for PDFs).

I actually have MANY documents (factory service repair manual, new features for each 4.3 year, wiring diagrams, owner's manuals, etc.) that I've gathered over the years but they total hundreds of MBs in size and as such I can't find a way to get them natively hosted on R4W. :(

Reactions: Ott.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Attached are some technical specifications and documents for the USA 2011 and 2012 RAV4, which I downloaded when I first bought mine.

View attachment 92146

View attachment 92154

View attachment 92162

View attachment 92170

:thumbs_up:

I also have the 2011 and 2012 USA brochures which also have many technical specs at the end, but which are also about 2.5 MB in size each and as such R4W won't let me upload them because they're too big (> the 1.95 MB limit for PDFs).

I actually have MANY documents (factory service repair manual, new features for each 4.3 year, wiring diagrams, owner's manuals, etc.) that I've gathered over the years but they total hundreds of MBs in size and as such I can't find a way to get them natively hosted on R4W. :(

Do you have the body collision repair manual for 4.3? Been looking for that. Thanks if you do!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I don't believe I have a manual specifically for that.

Sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts