Just
wondering if rav4world is planning to make something similar to rav 4 italiano

I think it would be cool if we had our own sticker waht you think kelly

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I like the sticker from the R4E guys :D

I also like this and wish wish i had it:

Maybe we can think and design something together and probably do like a contest (not really) or a poll to decide which design people like the most. Just a thought.

·
Registered
471 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
Maybe we can think and design something together and probably do like a contest (not really) or a poll to decide which design people like the most. Just a thought.
I think that would be a great idea!! :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: I say

checho said:
franco90 said:
let post our stickers on line and them we vote to get them made
It can be a good sticker but we need to change "driver: checho" to "RAV4WORLD.COM"

my sticker look in reverse becuase I draw in a form that when we print it, it was in reverse (ohcehc:revird)
cool sticker I like what everyone else think

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Not a bad sticker at all, but what about the people that has a 4.2 or will have the 4.3? I'm thinking of something more universal, or.... we can make it in the shape of all three :mrgreen:!

I'll see if i can think of something over the weekend and will post it :). That means i'll have to put my imagination's engine at work :p

·
Registered
771 Posts
This is funny since I've been trying to come up with some ideas to put on my RAV already. Create a new topic when you get yours done and we will do a poll at the top to see where we are with it.

Later. M.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts