Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I took a test drive in a silver 4x4 V6 today at Conicelli Toyota in Conshohocken, PA. The RAV will replace a 2001 CRV that is well underpowered with a 4 cyl and has way too much road noise.

The good news is that we really enjoyed all the vehicle has to offer. The 6 cyl is as everyone says, fantastic! Fit, finish and room are fine for us. The dual cliimate will work out great since she's always on the cold side when I'm fine. The jbl sound was clear, crisp and loud. :wink: Handling and brakes were perfect and we were happy with the visability despite the large back pillars (thanks to the large mirrors).

The bad news. The dealer wouldn't move from sticker price. So we shook hands and said goodbye. I understand that we'll be paying over invoice..........but I can tell you we're not paying sticker.

Limited V6 4x4
jbl sound
curtain airbags
leather seats
heated seats
running lights
moonroof
tow prep
floor mats / cargo mat
bumper applique
cargo net
mudguard
destination

total price on driven model $30,482.00

requested in addition

remote start
security system
rear view mirror
barcelona red
taupe interior

total price as requested $31,676.00

Dealer shopping time. Apparently by what they said there is one "on the boat from Japan".

We like the salesman, the asst manager was an........ *ss.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Same at NY, I looking for the V6 Limited and the dealer stick on the sicker price and won't go down, Free "1" time car wash if I make the deal with him... :evil:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Janos said:
My wife and I took a test drive in a silver 4x4 V6 today at Conicelli Toyota in Conshohocken, PA.

We like the salesman, the asst manager was an........ *ss.
Sorry to hear about your experience, they have amazing prices on their genuine Toyota parts, and I would highly recommend their parts dept. They've always been very accomodating when I've ordered, and the shipping was reasonably priced and quick.

Take Care,

DJ

S

·
0 Posts
i doubt you will get an good deal if there is one like that on boat for the whole distribution region. Just wait up a bit...

·
Registered
771 Posts
The 4cyl. is in high demand but there are many people waiting for the V6 as well. Probably not the best time for a deal on a V6 since they are rare right now. Wait a while and you'll see better deals. These things are going to be around for a while.

Later. M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts