Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before, I have a few questions.

My wife recently purchased a 2021 Rav4 XLE premium (19" rims) and so far she loves it. I am already thinking winter tires to avoid the rush in the fall but trying to find a set of used rims for it non steels.

Will any year rav4 wheels fit like say a 2018 18" rim or 18" Camry rims? I know and can find lots of rims with the same bolt pattern, but I am concerned on offset difference and finding wheels that will not alter the speedometer as much. I was trying to find 17" or 18" rims and go bigger on the tire. The factory tires are 235/55/r19

thanks!

·
Registered
2020 XSE with Tech Package
38 Posts
Have a look through the aftermarket wheels thread to get some good ideas of what sizes people have on theirs. Most people seem to be running offsets of between 10 and 40.

I have an XSE; the sock rims are a 38 offset but I have spacers to take that to a 13 offset. No issues with the stock wheels but my winter tires required some trimming as they are up sized.

You can use a site like this: Tire Size Calculator to check size differences. Make sure to keep overall weight in mind if you want to keep your fuel economy roughly the same as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts