Proud to be a two time owner of GEN1
Welcome RavyAngel - I'm proud to be a recent 2x Toyota 4x4 owner too...he-he.
- I've driven for close to 45 years, now
- just bought 2 good ones (rust free examples) in last half year
- so I'm new to Toyota brand, & completely love them both / for totally different reasons
- both low mileage Gen3's, v6, autos / wife got a 2008 RAV4 Limited & dad got 2000 4Runner SR5
The Japanese Engineering & build quality produces an utmost pleasurable experience, behind the wheel - so finally Hooked on Toyota.
- our RAV is an awesome DD and family vehicle
- my older T4R, is iconic / just like the old RAV's
Thanks Aussie. :wink I never thought I'd want/have an all white, but one look and I fell in love with her sporty/sexy little self !She's gorgeous , I love the all white (albino) RAV's, they are quite rare over here, I am still kicking myself for missing one for $1000, not that I need 3 RAV's tho