Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome!, first gen RAV's are so good :D, you will love it!.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome RavyAngel - I'm proud to be a recent 2x Toyota 4x4 owner too...he-he.
- I've driven for close to 45 years, now
- just bought 2 good ones (rust free examples) in last half year
- so I'm new to Toyota brand, & completely love them both / for totally different reasons
- both low mileage Gen3's, v6, autos / wife got a 2008 RAV4 Limited & dad got 2000 4Runner SR5

The Japanese Engineering & build quality produces an utmost pleasurable experience, behind the wheel - so finally Hooked on Toyota.
- our RAV is an awesome DD and family vehicle
- my older T4R, is iconic / just like the old RAV's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!, first gen RAV's are so good :D, you will love it!.

Oh, I already love it !!!!!!!! It's a 2000 RAV4 L. My previous was a 1999 RAV4 which I drove for 17 years since it was brand new. Was so glad my nephew saw the listing for RavyAngel !!! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome RavyAngel - I'm proud to be a recent 2x Toyota 4x4 owner too...he-he.
- I've driven for close to 45 years, now
- just bought 2 good ones (rust free examples) in last half year
- so I'm new to Toyota brand, & completely love them both / for totally different reasons
- both low mileage Gen3's, v6, autos / wife got a 2008 RAV4 Limited & dad got 2000 4Runner SR5

The Japanese Engineering & build quality produces an utmost pleasurable experience, behind the wheel - so finally Hooked on Toyota.
- our RAV is an awesome DD and family vehicle
- my older T4R, is iconic / just like the old RAV's

Hooked is right. Toyotas are great cars and I can't begin to tell ya how much I've enjoyed my RAVs !! My mom owned two Camry's. Excellent cars both of 'em. If I was a sedan kinda gal, that'd be my choice ;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Oh nice, you definitely have experience :D, 17 years with the same car is a good effort!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it's happened. RavyAngel has her very own aka. Ravy, my 1999 RAV4 was burgundy over gray so I called her the Burgundy Bomber. Yesterday, as I'm replacing the windshield wipers and a burned out license plate bulb on RavyAngel, I just thought "She's such a L'il Bad Ass" ;)

RavyAngel aka: L'il Bad Ass

·
Registered
599 Posts
Just put a few more pics of RavyAngel in 'my garage'
She's gorgeous :D, I love the all white (albino) RAV's, they are quite rare over here, I am still kicking myself for missing one for $1000, not that I need 3 RAV's tho :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's gorgeous :D, I love the all white (albino) RAV's, they are quite rare over here, I am still kicking myself for missing one for $1000, not that I need 3 RAV's tho :p
Thanks Aussie. :wink I never thought I'd want/have an all white, but one look and I fell in love with her sporty/sexy little self !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts