Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why arent people taking advantage of what he has found. Essentially it boild down to $200 over invoice. Simply walk in, place your order, and wait. Plain and simple. No BSing.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Actually, I've found that Rosner Toyota in Stafford, Virginia has Internet prices of $200 over invoice (five in stock right now, all four-cylinders) -- not sure about their Fredericksburg location, because it says "Call".

They also list an "Internet Special $250 off New/Used Vehicles" on their front page, but I'm not sure if it applies...

Too bad they didn't have anything I wanted... :cry:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tony,

Heres the difference. $200 over invoice on V6s! Hes in Jersey.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Well, they don't have V6's today, but they have in the past -- and all their new RAVs are $200 over invoice.

Take a look at the rest of their new inventory: each model has its own fixed "Internet Price" gap based on Dealer Invoice. Most even go under invoice (4Runners and Camrys are $1550 under, Corollas $750 under, Highlanders $1325 under (except the Hybrid), Avalons $500 over, Sequoias a whopping $1900 under...).

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm a little late to this conversation. Has Rav4less found some special deal in Jersey? I would be interested if this lead included the Limited with leather (V6 or I4). Especially since I am in Jersey too. Looks like my dealer is not going to be able to come through with my car after a little over 3 weeks with my $1000 deposit. Glad I made them write in a clause that I can get my money back after 5 weeks. 1 week and 6 days to go. Sigh.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did I miss something? .... what is the name of the dealership that is selling V6'Limited for only $200 over invoice?

·
Registered
120 Posts
purduealum91 said:
Why arent people taking advantage of what he has found. Essentially it boild down to $200 over invoice. Simply walk in, place your order, and wait. Plain and simple. No BSing.
Well bro I think people aren't really ready... that's OK someone will get a good deal.. :D :lol: :D :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts