Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look around other car clubs or Forum like ours...

should we do a group Decal kinda deal to stick on our RAV4s???
or is it too rice ? :mrgreen:

I thought it would be cool you knw .... a cool logo ...
RAV4world.com on the side of our cars or something. a CLUB kinda deal. ???
IDEAS? COMMENTS ? :roll:

·
Registered
682 Posts
There used to RAV4World.com stickers...i had 2 or 3 at one stage. I don't see how it's rice...that word has lost all meaning today :roll:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it would defintely get more visitors here, but i think we need a vynil one color sticker instead of those color papaer stickers... and the design needs to be cool.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yeah, I really think it will really help to advertise the website. I said something like this in another threat, but I don't remember where :p. I have been wanting to design something to send it to Kelly for approval or whatever, but with work and school, I haven't had the time.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
We had a sticker available in the past. Here's what it looks like --->

(Dye-cut Vinyl 11.5"x1")

We will have a NEW sticker available in the near future. I'm leaning towards a SIMPLER design and smaller (approx. 8" x 2.5"), similar to this, though only TWO colors --->

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would suggest something less flashy like something with plain white letters and a clear background like the RAV4OZ stickers. And by the way, Mohit I've seen some RAV4 owners around KC checking out the RAV4oz sticker i've got on my RAV now.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya 2 color is even too much... i'd only put single color vinyl sticker on mine... and white would be a nice color.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Black and white are not colors - they are contrasts on either side of the spectrum. So blue letters with a black background with white letters on the bottom would be great!
Besides - who is paying for this??? The one who owns it and pays for the design gets to decide.
I like Kelly's design - it needs to be eye catching!! not just blahh!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I rather have just a plain one. Kelly, I really like the one you had before but just in white or silver. They look better like that, IMHO, hehe. How about you have different choices? Just a suggestion, that way you can make everyone happy :D.
Miriam

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you could alway do like RAV4oz has done and make 2 stickers, one that is a little flashy and the other plain and simple.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plain sounds goood.... like just white letter or silver black red whatever.... I am willing to pay for this to promote this site. :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Just an idea

TobyIIDog said:
What about a keychain??
I second this idea. A Keychain would be a great idea, as well as the sticker.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you guys search on ebay, there is alot of sellers selling vinyl stickers most of them has laser vinyl cutter (about $300-2000) and maybe we can get them to make us one. ... someone just have to make them design.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.