Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello RAVers - I'm announcing my "official" retirement from the world of RAV4s!! It's been a little over 1 year now since "AutoGuide" took over the daily operations and ownership of our site. Overall... I must say... they've done a VERY nice job so far, and have implemented some very cool upgrades :cool:

I have also recently turned over my "Admin" position to JuneBug (aka James) who is a long-time member of our site. :thumbs_up: I'm sure James will make a GREAT "Admin" and will help steer "AutoGuide" in the right direction with continued growth/improvements to "R4W" :cheers:

After owning my RAV4.1 model for nearly 16 years (and 203,000+ miles) I SOLD her last week :eek: Don't worry... she is now owned by my stepdaughter, who needed a good/reliable daily driver to get to and from work. I've made a deal with her that if she EVER decides to sell... that I get first choice at buying her back :cool:

I'd like to thank ALL of you for the fun ride over the past 14+ years!! I feel that I've made a great bunch of friends here!! As members of this site... I really appreciate how most of you have made this place feel like "home" :thumbs_up:

Though owning a RAV4 does not currently fit into my lifestyle plans, I'm pretty sure that within 10 years I will once again become a RAV4 owner. I will definitely be checking in from time to time... to see how you are all doing!!

Thanks again and take care!!! - Kelly (aka - RAVMAN)

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind comments guys! :)

What are you driving now Kelly?
Wes - I'm back to driving a Dodge Ram. Recently picked up a 2002 with only 21k miles on it :cool: 4x4 2500 Quad Cab with the 8.0 liter V10 :eek: Wouldn't have chosen the V10... but the price was right :mrgreen: We've also got a 2009 Corolla that we bought new a couple years ago. Getting 34mpg in the Corolla and 9mpg in the Ram :egad:

Here's one of the last photos I took of our RAV4. Enjoying a trip to the "woods" with our grandson :) Would have been a great pic for the "Rav4 Picture Game!" <-- show a photo of a "Jeep" parked on top of your RAV4 ;) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.