Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
What's the point? Styling mods and basic power upgrades I can understand, but if you want supercharging, etc, etc, why not by a sports car in the first place. It will have no resale value, and driven by a guy called Wayne who wears his cap sideways and sits with a slump to one side with one arm permanently hangin' out the window.

R

·
0 Posts
Fatboy said:
What's the point? Styling mods and basic power upgrades I can understand, but if you want supercharging, etc, etc, why not by a sports car in the first place. It will have no resale value, and driven by a guy called Wayne who wears his cap sideways and sits with a slump to one side with one arm permanently hangin' out the window.
Absolutely.
Many of these kinds are For Sale and I wonder if anybody buys them for the money they are asking. Usually it is outrageous.

S

·
0 Posts
Hmm....I like the guy arguing about the skylines at the end. Tru, they do put out ALOT more power, but they are heavier. Lets face it, he is puttin out somwhere around 250-300hp in the Rav, and the skyline (depending on version) is putting out what, aroun 400-450. Given the weight difference, boost timing, and start of the driver, it would be possible for a rav to take one off the line. If the Skyline has alot of boost lag, and the Rav has one that hits alot of boost early on, I could see it winnin easily. Now this said, I doubt the Rav could win a long, GT style race. The Skyline would gain so much time on the Rav in the corners it just wouldn't be fair.

And my favorite question to all of these little ricer boys....Where do you put the Kayak, skis, and/or bike? My moto for my ride, 'Ricing with trunk space' (I'm trademarking that, so don't even try :wink:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts