Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so now after months of honda lovers waiting for new civic. Has anyone seen it? I have seen youtube review. Looks nice.

It would be nice if toyota somehow upgraded performance on the corolla. I see alot of corollas on the road. Not as many elantra's.

·
Registered
412 Posts
OK so now after months of honda lovers waiting for new civic. Has anyone seen it? I have seen youtube review. Looks nice.

It would be nice if toyota somehow upgraded performance on the corolla. I see alot of corollas on the road. Not as many elantra's.
Seriously man? On a first generation RAV4 discussion site? LOL.

Anyway, the new Corolla is already very nice and elegant enough and it does not need to be "overdone" like the 2016 Civic.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Seriously man? On a first generation RAV4 discussion site? LOL.
I'm also a Honda owner and the same news seems to be working over there. It's no secret that Honda's been sliding downhill in recent years and that the previous Civic wasn't exactly what the Honda fanatics wanted to see. Frankly, I traded in a Honda (Pilot) for the Rav4 and I'm still getting used to the different ways that Honda and Toyota do things. So far, I'm not regretting the move. The Toyota is engineered much more intelligently and frankly, I don't trust much of anything that Honda promotes as far as safety, longevity, etc. My other car is still a Honda, an Element, which is a special case as far as their products go, but their other vehicles are definitely inferior designs to Toyota.

I'm sure the new Civic is a step up from the old one but whether that's enough to say that it's worth buying? It's a cheap starter vehicle at a high price tag. There! That ties this thread back to Toyota Rav4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts