Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into a fender bender and I was thinking of buying a rear bumper off Amazon and replacing it my self but before I pull the trigger where can I throw away my old one? I live in San Antonio btw if there are certain laws I need to know of.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I got into a fender bender and I was thinking of buying a rear bumper off Amazon and replacing it my self but before I pull the trigger where can I throw away my old one? I live in San Antonio btw if there are certain laws I need to know of.
You might be better off contacting your local municipal office for that info. Or stop in any body shop and ask them.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,889 Posts
Yeah, I would visit my local friendly body shop and ask them if I could just throw it on their pile.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Take it to your local dump or transfer station. Other wise you can cut it up in small pieces and throw some away with your garbage.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I would go to Harbor Freight Tools and get a cheap angle grinder for fifteen or so dollars, and cut up the bumper into pieces that are small enough to throw away a little bit each week until it is all gone.
Sometimes you can find a coupon that will knock the price of the grinder down to about ten dollars.

4-1/2 in. 4.3 Amp Angle Grinder

1 - 6 of 6 Posts