Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove all the way to Canada and all I got was a Rear Seatback Cargo Liner! Couldn't be happier.

Seriously though, we were on vacation to Banff and as I was driving through Calgary I saw a Toyota dealer off the freeway and a light-bulb went off in my head. Had to go ask if one was in stock. It was $127 USD. The fit is perfect and it provides full coverage all the way up the rear seats and lays nice and flat when they are down. Folds forward nicely to give access to all the compartments in the floor.

Totally worth the drive. Silly to not have this accessory in the US. Though the parts guy in Calgary told me they go to the US for accessories to bring back all the time. He doesn't understand why they aren't the same everywhere either.

Next time you are in Canada, check it out.

TOYOTA CANADA: Language

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
You'd have to check with a Canadian dealer unless they're possibly available on ebay now, got mine from Canada a few years ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know if you can still get these in Canada for a 2017 RAV4? Would want this, but live in the US.
I just ordered this and I'm having it shipped to the US, although I'm little concerned it may not fit my hybrid model, fingers crossed it works bc I can't return it if not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well!? Also, would you happen to have a link to where you purchased from?
They were great! If you have a hybrid version just email them and they will send the model for the hybrid (for some reason website does not list the hybrid model, as someone said above or in another similar thread). The hybrid liner has the bends in the correct locations so you can still access the storage compartment and spare tire easily. The liner velcros to the back of the seat. Perfect protection from my dog’s nails and from her light tan fur on the black back of seat carpet area. The extra $90 to ship this product to the states is well worth it for a custom fit that will protect your car for its life.
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts