Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #83
Seeing as fuses are being blown, it鈥檚 unlikely, but the aftermarket LED fogs (if replaced) could have burnt out. Try putting back the OEM ones. If they are still in there than ignore this post.
The fogs are the only ones I did not replace.To much work.

Registered
Discussion Starter #84
OK Replaced all of the oem lights to LED'S testing after every install to see if the rear lights still work.All is good except for the Fogs. Checked all fuses under the dash all good.Replaced the fuse labeled Fog still no Fog lights.??

Registered
OK Replaced all of the oem lights to LED'S testing after every install to see if the rear lights still work.All is good except for the Fogs. Checked all fuses under the dash all good.Replaced the fuse labeled Fog still no Fog lights.??
Good Afternoon @420benz. Now that I have slept off my Russels and Pseudo Sue I am ready to tackle this. Lets try a few things.

1) Make sure your brights are off. Pull back on the lamp stalk to you and make sure that they are not on.
2) Set your lamp stalk to the settings I have shown in the picture below paying attention to the red boxes. Take a pic and attach it.
3) Once you have done step one and step two above take a picture of your dash like mine making sure to capture the information in your pictures that I have red boxes around.

Let me know!

Lamp Stalk:

Dash Picture:

Attachments

Registered
LOL...brights were on? I LOVE simple solutions! Now go forth and enjoy your toy!

Registered
OMFG this was mentioned in post #72.

Please RTFM and end our misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
OMFG this was mentioned in post #72.

Please RTFM and end our misery.

Apparently NOT simple enough

Why are you coming back in here? I mean we all know you know it all and nobody had to teach you to modify your vehicles.

If you don't have patience with people cutting their teeth on doing something new and outside their comfort range then its probably for the best you don't participate in these threads.

Registered
Discussion Starter #94
COLONEL: Good For You.
HANKMEN: If you don't have anything good to say then
STFU.

Registered
Why are you coming back in here? I mean we all know you know it all and nobody had to teach you to modify your vehicles.

If you don't have patience with people cutting their teeth on doing something new and outside their comfort range then its probably for the best you don't participate in these threads.
#1 I read the manual so I know how to operate my vehicle such as turning on my fog lights.
#2 I research what I am going to do and not blindly do it.
#3 When I post questions I do it ONCE and not to multiple forums.
#4 If someone suggests something then I try it and not ignore it and then later try it and then go duh yeah that鈥檚 what it was.
#5 When I post questions I put in all relevant information and not leave things out and have people try and decipher what I am asking or read my mind.

Registered
#1 I read the manual so I know how to operate my vehicle such as turning on my fog lights.
#2 I research what I am going to do and not blindly do it.
#3 When I post questions I do it ONCE and not to multiple forums.
#4 If someone suggests something then I try it and not ignore it and then later try it and then go duh yeah that鈥檚 what it was.
#5 When I post questions I put in all relevant information and not leave things out and have people try and decipher what I am asking or read my mind.

Well aren't you gods gift to modding. Glad you are so proud of yourself. You keep on quipping and I'll help those that need it.

Registered
Well aren't you gods gift to modding. Glad you are so proud of yourself. You keep on quipping and I'll help those that need it.
You two should just DM each other since no one else has the patience anymore with his questions being posted all over the place repeatedly. I have no problem helping people who actually listen to the advice given. So get off your fricking high horse. You voice your opinion and I can voice mine.

Registered
I was looking to make sure the brights light was not on. When you are troubleshooting, especially digitally you need to be able to gather the most facts you can.

Pics are a 1000 words and I wanted to make sure I got the whole dash in the pic.

Registered
Discussion Starter #100
HANKMEN: This is all my fault. When you turn 81[and I hope you will] maybe you will understand that for me this forum is a great place to get Great info.You are right I should keep reading the manual. But what this forum offers is really great info which includes photos. When I was younger "in the 50's"I did all of the repairs on my 1955 Chevy now adays it is very challenging to fix any problems.Since this is a forum for people like me you need a lot of patience like the Colonel. So if you see another one of my ridicules Posts just leave it to the patience ones.Have a good day.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts