Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i remember correctly and if i'm not mistaken, whenever i turned the rear windshield washer on, the wiper would work as well, but it hasn't been working for quite some time. I keep forgetting about this issue because i haven't had the need for it, until today because of the first rain of the season and my rear windshield being too dusty.

Is there anything wrong with my rear windshield washer/wiper :?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Two washer settings. 1. Twist the stick down and just get washer fluid. 2. Twist the stick all the way up and this will turn on the wiper and activate the washer fluid.

Mine does this. The rest should too. Not the best setup but works well anyway. We are getting the rest of Hurricane Wilma now. No need for washer fluild here today. :lol: M.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aaaaahhh... so it was all the way up.. i'll try that today and see if that was it. It's been a while since i used it that i forgot. I'll let you know if it worked 8) .

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It works!!! :D... I feel so dumb for not trying that in the first place, or at least read the manual :oops: :roll:.

Thanks Marcutio! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts