The app isn’t updating automatically, I have to tap on Status, then tap the reload to make it update the car’s status. And we’ve stopped getting notifications. Information, including last trip and last parked position, are accurate. Something’s fishy. The App Store says the app was updated a week ago. Ours was working perfectly until the last few days so it seems it’s on the server side. Or so I’d guess.
I have 1.0.23 (2) and It hasnt updated recent trip since 6/17, Remote services status 4/27 (will not update even manually), fuel level is wrong, and atleast a few weeks ago is the last parked. I removed app and reinstalled. Guess I will have to reach out to toyota unless someone has a better fix.
So I just spent the past 45 minutes (mostly on hold) on the phone with Toyota CS reporting my non-functional remote app. I'm supposed to get a call back from a telematics specialist. I've been through this before and it was a big waste of time.
Update: Telematics specialist called me. I just repeated the same information that I provided the first time around. I was promised another call in 1-2 business days. Whoopee!
Another update (about 24 hours later): App started working again. I have no clue why.