Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a good week. I am new to the Rav4 Forum. Just want let everyone know my personal experience from the Rav4. I took a 4 hours road trip on Tuesday and came back home yesterday and so far really impressed with this vehicle. Some had minor drawbacks like sunglasses holder being too small but no biggie on that along with trying to figure out the Navi but did finally figured it out and that's all good. It drove well and accelerated really well engine revs smoothly when pushed at times. The 6sp automatic shifts fine hopefully, it stays the same as it ages. Even the seats were quite comfortable as well even though it is just 6 way adjustable and no lumbar adjustment I was quite surprise I was comfortable and not as fatique and I come from driving the 2015 Nissan Altima SV with 8 way power adjustable with adj lumbar zero gravity type seats. Much easier to drive drive then the altima and better headlights as well and this not the led's just regular halogen projector

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How was the "noise" level? how fast were you going on highway and was the car very steady at high speed or planted?

Thanks in advance.

Road noise is fine but could be a little quieter not a big deal a lower noise tires can fix that but otherwise it was quiet. I kept it at 77 mph cruise control and it was pretty steady but at higher than 80 it does feel pretty planted down the road which I was quite impressed by.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I was running north on I25 in Colorado, I was in the slow lane doing 85 and I was still getting passed. No trouble with stability at all. I would like less road noise but most of that is due to the tires and road. When I was running on new asphalt roads, the noise drops by 60 to 70%.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts