Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am looking at radio replacements for my wife's 2011 RAV4. It does have the JBL system and SiriusXM
I searched the forum for part numbers and could not find any reference to a factory NAV radio with JBL.
I searched Ebay for 2011 and 2012 and all the radios I found say does not work with JBL. Does it exist?

I looked at the Bonroad mentioned in the New Android Head Unit thread but I emailed the seller and he said no SiriusXM support. Can anyone confirm if it can be hooked up somehow?

Last option is a name brand 2 DIN radio. I did find lots of info on how to hook up so I am good with install help and wiring adapters.

Thanks for any help

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
AFAIK, none of the Android HU's (Bonroad or Loving) support XM, as they are basically Android tablets and not full radio systems.

2-DIN HU that supports Android Auto using a Maestro-RR interface preserves factory options/features, and adds quite a bit more, like actual real-time tire pressure, CEL code reading (and reset), XM/Nav, etc...

I went with the Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX, but it's the top of the line... compare to the 4200/4201, 7200/7201 for features (xxx1 includes backup camera)
The 5200 and 6200 don't support Android Auto. 4200 is $500 but does not include Nav.
https://www.crutchfield.com/Product...tems=01|1305201NEX&compareItems=01|1304201NEX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts