82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beggarman has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: 4.4 General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: rdgrimes
Original Content:
By the way the b**** at DCH Toyota argued that it was all caused by high impact blows.
I'm pretty sure that if your attitude at the dealer matches the display you've shown here, its no wonder you first got turned down. Grow up and learn how to deal with people. Its pretty obvious that your paint issues do not match the experience of most owners. Its not personal unless you make it so.

·
Super Moderator
11,245 Posts
Gonna leave you guys to judge this one. I haven't been following the thread in question and didn't review it now but I do know this isn't the first time an rdgrimes post has come to our attention.

·
Super Moderator
11,507 Posts
I changed "bitch" to something else and simply deleted rdgrimes posts. I hope he complains and dumps on me so I can get him gone with JBugs help.

EDIT: I just added this to his last post. I am tired of this dick.....

Originally Posted by rdgrimes
None of that is any excuse for his behavior and language in here.
Dummies at a dealership is the norm, not the exception. His behavior here is worse.

And who named you the almighty critic of things here? I have eliminated your other posts in this thread and edited the one word you objected to although no one else has.

You are argumentative and post only to challenge others into a negative response so you can feed on it and post more negativity. If you wish to remain here I suggest you add to a conversation instead of passing judgement on everyone.....it's getting VERY old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts