Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Super Moderator
11,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr. Dyno has reported a post.

I don't know where or if this post belongs but it certainly isn't about battery chargers!
Post: how to bring down voltage from battery charger
Forum: Off Topic
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: harleyjames
Original Content:
A variable resistor is often called a "trimmer" resistor when used to make fine adjustments to a circuit.

It can take many physical shapes, and HERE is a link to some Google Images of various Trimmer resistors.

The most common type used in inexpensive electronics (including that CTC automatic charger) looks like this. You can see how the metal slider changes it's position on the black carbon resistor as it is turned with a screwdriver.

sorry for asking,

but did you guys know where i can buy toyota fortuner looks like in this web? -->

thank you
1 - 2 of 2 Posts