Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr. Dyno has reported a post.

Reason:
I don't have any problem with focus123 or with him sending a PM but does it make sense for him to post that he did? What's the point for other members? Are we supposed to wonder what we're missing out on?
Forum: 4.4 General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: focus123
Original Content:
Exactly, This was a CPO. I wasn't overly impressed with the dealership. At first when we went to talk numbers, they had tacked on so many add-on's the car was pushing over $30K. $4300+ for (7 year/100K warranty, GAP, Maintenance ect). Oddly enough too I had 10K to put down that they didn't want, told me to keep it and finance the whole deal (First dealer to ever to tell me that?). Probably wasn't smart of me to be pressure enough to bring it home for a night (First time buying a new/almost new car. Usually pay cash for so so cars), I'm taking it back in the morning and walking. The search continues.
Sent you a PM.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,925 Posts
He's PM'ing people about a dealership in Michigan that's selling Toyota extended warranties at a substantial discount like Jerry in Kansas used to. He's not posting in the open forums for fear that Toyota will catch wind of it and shut them down. I just bought a 8yr/75K Platinum VSA for my daughter's Camry for $735. If you feel you're missing out, send him a PM and he'll gladly give you the info.

Oh, and often I'll send someone a PM and get zero response. I think some members block the pop-up notification and turn off email notifications so they have no idea when they get a PM.

·
Super Moderator
11,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, that all makes good sense from all angles. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts