Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LenAsh has reported a post.

Reason:
Rather harsh - basically flaming someone who gave a pretty decent response.
Forum: 4.4 Electric RAV4 Hybrid & EV
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: rmkoroly
Original Content:
battery discharge without usage is NOT normal ... why is the battery performance treated like a government secret. Everyone repeats the same disclaimer ... this area of the vehicle is significant ... if it is not working right there could be damage or injury. Why are people so quick to poo poo an expression of experience. Are you telling me that I am a liar? You have not defined any criteria or credentials for your opinion. I paid many bucks for my RAV4 and I would like logical behavior. You sound like my Toyota Dealer Repair Agent.

·
Super Moderator
11,193 Posts
I read all the posts. Yeah it got a little heated and may need to be closed if it continues with members calling others liars because they didn't have the same experience. Another UA type thread?

·
Super Moderator
11,499 Posts
Yeah if it continues along the same tone we'll need to shut it down. I think the newbie got what he deserved actually...

·
Super Moderator
11,193 Posts
Yeah, seems lately we're getting newbies fretting over essentially nothing and then getting POed when members with practical viewpoints don't agree with them - especially when we agree with the dealer who said the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts