Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,193 Posts
I wanted to B&C that thread & member last night but couldn't find that option altho I'd seen it before, so I just deleted it. Also what does "physically remove" do?

·
Super Moderator
11,499 Posts
I didn't know that you were appointed as a moderator, well done. The Ban & clean is available only when you click on the name of the person that posted. Deleting only removes that post so the spammer is still on board and able to continue spamming. I don't know if "physically remove" actually does anything more than just delete. JuneBug will know.

Please make sure that when you take any action you report it in the moderators lounge so we are all aware of it. It saves time and trouble for all of us. Be aware that there is a time limit on using B&D.....if someone has been registered for a while, I don't know the exact time frame, they cannot be deleted & banned. For that you have to PM JuneBug so he can take care of it. We've had several that got established then began acting up so JB had to remove them as we cannot. The system will tell you if you (we) are unable to B&C if it comes up.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts