Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quickdtoo has reported a post.

Reason:
Profanity, why do people have to use the F word.
Forum: 4.1 Faults & Fixes
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Metricscaler6469
Original Content:
I just bought a 1997 rav 4 today ( against my wifes wishes) , the lady said she parked it last year because sometimes when she put on the turn signal the car would just die in the middle of the road. It had a dead battery so i made an offer 0f $500 for it thinking i could get it going no problem . Nope no way Im F*&^%$cked my wife is going to kill me if i dont get this thing going.
So no power the distributor or fuel pump everything else works great it just wont start , no spark to the plugs or fuel pump as far as i could tell. I forgot my tester at home so i couldnt check for power at the fuel pump but i had my hand on it when the key was turned on and didnt feel or herar anything. Im thinking maybe the turn signal switch ? i was going to unplug it and see if that helps. has anyone heard of a problem like that before ? Its an automatic with 2
340,000 KM on it el.etric windows ,doors, AC , ABS timing belt done at 240,000
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,499 Posts
Big friggin' deal!!!!!!! :roll: He ASSumes it is the F word, I figure it was Hell.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,922 Posts
Maybe he's saying Fracked, he could be a Battlestar Galactica fan.

·
Super Moderator
11,193 Posts
And I didn't know what to think so I let you guys handle it rather than get accused of meddling editing. Figured we'd soon see if the OP cools off or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts