Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RTexasF has reported a post.

Reason:
This guy needs to go away and I don't have the power to do it. James it's time for admin here. He is a troll, has called other members names (idiots) and we don't need him at all. Please send him on his way.
Forum: 4.3 General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: mmartin0617
Original Content:
Hey REBELCRUZ no reason to add salt to any wound. I have no problems with the Rav4 other than the 4cylinder gets ****ty mileage. That's it and for the idiots on here who want to try and bash me for saying the Rav4 gets crappy mileage that's fine. It's what the Rav4 gets no denying it nobody has brought anything to the table of why their Rav4 gets this amazing gas mileage all the time excpet "mine gets this". I said I challenge people to post pics of their Ravs getting this amazing gas mileage and then I will stand corrected. On ethanol fuel. And by the way the shots don't mean anything. I'm not sad to own a Rav4 for my everyday, a 2001 IS300 and 2008 ISF with headers, ISS forgerd exhaust and intake. Hey good shot it is twice the vehicle anyones Rav4 is. And sadly all the "s*it Rav4's I promise you will not get the mileage this gets on the breezway. And it is @470 hp with mods.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,925 Posts
Yeah, I was getting tired of his $hitty attitude. Hopefully he won't be back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts