Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I had our 2011 Ltd at the dealership for service, I was killing time looking over the 2016 RAV4 Limited and I saw it had driver's seat memory for 2 drivers. I got to thinking what a great option that would be for us.

Has anyone retrofitted this option into their previous generation RAV? ~ BugJr ~

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
While I had our 2011 Ltd at the dealership for service, I was killing time looking over the 2016 RAV4 Limited and I saw it had driver's seat memory for 2 drivers. I got to thinking what a great option that would be for us.

Has anyone retrofitted this option into their previous generation RAV? ~ BugJr ~
Well I could think of a very easy way to get memory seats. You know that 2016 RAV on the showroom floor............?>:D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I barely fit in the drivers seat alone, and besides I don't think the seat belt would fit over two of us.

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
That would be a nice feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts