Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around but seems not to be much info for the 2009 Australian version oem satnav headunit that the ZR6 has.Has anyone got info on the wiring/pin setup needed to install an aftermarket reverse camera? It's the PZQ60-00200 unit with 26028 on the front panel.
One picture is the back of a unit that has the same plug configuration, the other pic I'm holding the head unit.

Cheers, Wes.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi,

I just replaced the OEM unit on my RAV4 and I see the same type of connector on your unit. The reverse camera plugs into the square grey socket bottom right in your first picture. (Big white socket above and blue to the right of it) I have not yet worked out what type of connector it uses but I suspect it may be glass fibre?

As each of the sockets are different sizes if you have the connector kit you can only connect them one way.

Regards,

Taffy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there

I am looking for some help i just put this unit in my hilux has any one bought a camera and harness to suit this head unit?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
reverse camera input to PZQ60-00200

Hi Wes,

Did you get any replies.
The socket that Taffy talked about is the sat nav arial socket.
I need to know what pin in the blue six pin socket is video in for the reverse camera.
Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Toyota can't help and auto electric now searching but just need to know whereally the rca plug wires can go into .had lots of bad info just want to finish job .dash in pieces waiting. Please please please can someone help. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've finally got it. I ran a green trigger wire from left side under kick plate scuttle red with gold spots to red out wire on camera rca lead. Then coming out of head unit joined white and black wires = cam negative and negative into black rca shield and then yellow to rca centre or positive camera . All works if in turned on and put into reverse. Yes. I have got pics that may help.

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,418 Posts
That's a very nice RAV4! It looks even better with the steering wheel on the correct side: :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
ismc
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing