Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guys,
Way back when some of you did a reverse lights mod where you removed the deflectors off the rear bumpers and replaced them with fod light that fitted exactly. I have asked Franco and he is kindly looking to see if he still has the PDF for the mod, but does anyone else out there have the mod PDF or instructions and help me incase he can't find it. I need to know what fog lights you used, as it was pretty much a perfect fit for the space. I want to see if I can get that model of light in the UK, failing that I may have to request help from a R4Worldie on getting these lights.

My next project is to get all my lighting sorted front and rear and I want to get it all done in one hit if poss!
Thanks!
Berna

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hi Berna, that was me who introduced that mod. :D

Let me know what kind of help you need for this project. The hard part will be to source this exact type of driving/fog light. I got the lights from a friend who lived in the Philippines. He no longer lives there, but maybe other members here that live there might be able to find it. I know member Peterpogi lives there. I'll post a pict. of the box that it came in later. Got to get off to work right now. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats right, it was you D, the guru over there! And then you had Three Amigo's who also did the mod.

That be great if you can find the make of the lights and if I cannot source it here then might have to beg someon to help me! lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts